1. Begin by preheating the oven to 180c and lining a square or rectangular baking tin.
2. In a bowl mash the bananas and combine with the peanut butter, egg, milk, yoghurt and vanilla extract.
3. Blend the granola into finer crumbs before adding to the bowl along with the oats, oat flour, cinnamon and baking powder. Combine until everything is mixed together well.
4. Empty the mixture into the baking tin and flatten. Top with sliced apples and sprinkle with a handful of granola.
5. Bake in the oven covered for 15 minutes and then uncovered for another 15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin, slicing and sprinkling with more cinnamon.