- Begin by preheating the oven to 180c and lining a 2lb loaf tin.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas and then add the milk, yoghurt, vanilla extract and egg. Combine.
- Add the dates to a food processor/blender and blend until a paste starts to form. Mix into the banana mixture.
- Next, add 50g of the granola to a blender and blend until fine crumbs are formed. Add this to the bowl along with the spelt flour and baking powder.
- Mix everything together well before pouring into the loaf tin. Top with the remaining 50g granola and cover with foil allowing some room for the loaf to rise.
- Bake in the oven for 55-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin and slicing. Enjoy