1. Begin by making the jam layer. In a saucepan over a medium heat, add the
raspberries & vanilla extract. Simmer for 6-8 mins until the raspberries have broken down.
2. Place the jam in a bowl & pop into the freezer to firm up while you prepare the rest.
3. Next, blend the dates in a blender until it forms a paste.
4. Pour 200g of the Bio&Me Raspberry & Beetroot Granola into the blender with the date paste & blend again until combined.
5. Empty the mixture into a greased or lined baking tray and push down firmly. Bake in the oven for 10 mins.
6. Now, take the jam out of the freezer & pour the cooled jam on top of the base layer, then top with the remaining granola (160g). Push the granola down into the jam.
7. Place back in the oven for 15 mins.
8. Allow to cool before cutting into bars & tuck in!