- Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Pit the dates and soak them in hot water for 10 minutes if they are hard.
- Blitz the dates in a food processor until they form a paste.
- In a mixing bowl combine the granola, peanut butter, date paste and desiccated and mix well until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Top with flaked coconut.
- Press the mixture firmly down in the lined baking tin and put in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Drizzle over the melted chocolate and put back in the freezer for a few minutes for the chocolate to set.
- Cut into slices and enjoy.
Coconut and Gut-Loving Granola Bars
These bars are pure coconutty-ness heaven, and the best bit is you can make a batch and keep digging into them throughout the week.
- 250g of Bio&Me Cocoa & Coconut Gut-Loving Granola
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 100g Medjool Dates
- 60g Desiccated Coconut
- Coconut Flakes
- Dark Chocolate