Granola Topped Baked Peaches
Serves: Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 25 mins
- 4 peaches halved and stoned
- 100g Bio&Me Gluten Free Granola
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Pre heat the oven to 160°C Fan
- Add the peach halves cut side up to. A baking dish and drizzle with 1 tsp vanilla.
- In a food processor add the granola, oil and the remaining vanilla, pulse until combine.
- Top each peach half with the granola mixture and place in the pre heated oven for about 20-25 minutes, until the peaches are soft, and the granola is golden.
- Serve with some yogurt an extra sprinkle of granola and mint leaves.