Date, Tahini & dark Chocolate Muesli Breakfast Bars
Serves: 10 Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 mins
- 1 packet Bio & Me Fruit & Nut Gut Loving Muesli
- 200g smooth tahini
- 200g soft medjool dates stones
- 50g dark chocolate
- 250ml boiled water cooled a little
- In a food processor add the tahini and dates, whiz until combine, it will look grainy and lumpy.
- With the processor running trickle in the water until you get a smooth batter.
- In a large bowl add the packet of Muesli and fold in the Date and Tahini mixture thoroughly.
- Press into a lined baking tray and set aside whilst you preheat the oven to 180°C Fan.
- Bake until just lightly golden on top 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely
- Once cool cut into bars approx. 12.#
- Melt the chocolate in a small metal bowl over a pan of simmering water.do not allow the bowl to touch the water.
- Drizzle over the bars and sprinkle with cacao nibs and hazelnuts if using.
- Can be Stored in an airtight container for about 5 days.