Veg, Chickpea & Harissa Crumble
Serves: 1-4 Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 20 mins
INGREDIENTS to serve 4-6 people
400 grams of cherry tomatoes halved
1 medium courgette sliced lengthways and sliced
1 medium aubergine cut into one-inch cubes
Half a red onion sliced
400 grams of chickpeas ideally charged with the juices or drained and rinsed
3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
1 tbs of harissa paste
3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp of sea salt
A good grind of black pepper
1 tbs of fresh thyme leaves
2 cups of Bio&Me Low Sugar Naturally Granola
1 Cup of whole wheat flour
1/4 cup of tahini paste
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
A good grind fresh black pepper
1 small garlic clove finely grated
2 tbs of chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 tbs of fresh chopped thyme leavesShow All Show Less
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan.
2. In an oven dish place all the vegetables, the sliced garlic, harissa paste, olive oil, herbs and seasoning. Mix well to combine & place in the preheated oven to bake for 30 minutes - stirring occasionally, until the vegetables have softened a little and the juices are released.
3. In a bowl place the granola, whole wheat flour, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, garlic, herbs and seasoning, stir well to combine. You may want to use your hands to crumble the mixture together 👐
4. When the vegetables are juicy and softened, remove from the oven and sprinkle on the crumble topping. Place back into the oven and continue to cook for a further 20 mins, or until the crumble is lightly golden and vegetables bubbling at the edges.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
6. Delish served with a green salad or green vegetables 🥗