Serves: 1-2 Prep: 8 minutes | Cook: 4 mins
- 1 tub Bio&Me gut-loving original yogurt
- 1 garlic glove finely grated
- Pinch Himalayan or sea salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs mild chilli flakes Aleppo or Pul Bieber (readily available large supermarkets now) or 1 tsp regular chilli flakes
- In a small bowl add the yogurt, finely grated garlic, and salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Put the oil and chilli flakes into a small pan and warm gentle to infuse and remove from the heat and set aside.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil or deep sided frying pan, add the vinegar (do not salt the water). Crack an egg into a small mug and carefully and slowly plop the egg into the pan of just simmering water, repeat with the remaining eggs. Cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove eggs and allow to drain on kitchen towel.
- In two shallow bowls divide the yogurt, add to eggs and drizzle liberally with the chili oil.
- Finish by sprinkling a combination of roughly chopped herbs and season with black pepper and a little salt.
- Serve with toasted bread of choice.