Gruesomely Gut-Loving Halloween Platter
Serves: 12 Prep: 10 minutes | Cook:
- As much fruit, veg & seeds as you like! We’ve used Bananas, Kiwi, Grapes, Apples, Clementines, Celery sticks, Strawberries and Dates, Sunflower seeds
- Bio&Me Gut-Loving Granola of choice
- Nut butter
- Bio&Me Gut-Loving Yoghurt of choice
- Dark/White chocolate writing
- Edible eyes
- Fake spiders
- Use as much fruit as you need for your party.
- To make the Banana ghosts cut in half and then cut zig zags from the bottom and draw on faces with the dark chocolate writing or use raisins.
- For the kiwi Frankenstein cut all the way around the top 3rd, but don’t go all the way through, then using a knife cut the skin off the bottom. Decorate with eyes and chocolate writing mouth.
- For the monster apples, cut the apple into quarters then cut the core out straight so they face cup. Cut out a wedge for the mouth and fill with peanut butter and poke in sunflower seeds for teeth.
- Make mummy dates by drizzling white chocolate over and sticking on eyes. Do the same with strawberries.
- Peel the clementines and use little celery wedges for stalks.
- Fill lengths of celery with nut butter and top with spooky eyes.